We accept NHS purchase orders
Welch Allyn GS IV Examination Light with Table/Wall Mount
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
Welch Allyn GS Exam Light IV
This configuration comes complete with Table/Wall Mount
Perfect for the OB/GYN office or for specialities that require very focused light in specific areas, the GS Exam Light IV provides you with 3 times the typical light output and features a highly flexible light pipe that is twice as long as conventional pipes. And with a compact, unobtrusive head, it ensures pinpoint accuracy and provides true tissue colour rendition during an examination.
Utilising white LEDs, the GS Exam Light IV provides a whiter, brighter light than halogen and consumes less energy.
- One LED - 3 times the typical light output; pinpoint accuracy; true tissue colour rendition
- Highly flexible pipe for easy manoeuvrability
- The lightweight pipe is twice as long as conventional pipes
- Touchless On/Off
- Multiple mounting options for floor space maximisation
- A disposable sheath is available for the reduction of risks associated with cross-contamination
- Lower cost of ownership due to the elimination of bulb replacement and lower energy consumption
- Easy to assemble
- 5-year limited warranty to include the LED light source and power supply only
- Reach Ceiling: n/a
- Ceiling up/down: n/a
- Luminaire (Height/Width/Depth): Length: 13,1cm (5,16in) Diam.: 4cm (1,58in)
- Control box: 27,5 / 10,0 / 8,0 cm (10,83 / 3,94 / 3,15in)
- Total Weight Table/Wall mount: 2.4 kg (5.3 lbs)
- Total Weight Mobile Stand: 5,63 kg (12,40 lbs)
- Power Supply: Input: 100-240 V~ 50Hz-60Hz, 0,3A max
- Power Cord: #18 AWG, 3-wire grounded cord set, 8' (2,5 m) long
- Control Functions: Touch less On/Off
- Mounting Options: Mobile Stand, Wall, Table, Rail
- Kind of Extension: Gooseneck
- Accessory Options: Disposable Sheath
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Warranty: 5-year limited