We accept NHS purchase orders
Vitalograph Respiratory Monitor asma-1 Child
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
The Vitalograph asma-1 child version is a simple to use electronic peak flow meter that measures PEF, FEV0.5, FEV0.75 and FEV1.
It offers greater accuracy than a mechanical peak flow meters and eliminates the need for paper record cards.
- Simple to use;
- Electronic record - no need for record cards;
- Automatically assesses test quality;
- More accurate than a mechanical meter;
- Patient can review past results at home;
- Child version measures PEF, FEV0.5, FEV0.75 and FEV1;
- Can display % of personal best for both PEF and FEV1;
- PEF and FEV1 zones can be personalised;
- Automatically stores best values;
- Large, easy to read display;
- Stores 600 test sessions;
- Suitable for use in clinic with SafeTway mouthpieces;
- Easy to clean mouthpiece and flowhead;
- Language independent;
- ISO 23747:2007 Peak Flow Meters;
- ISO 26782:2009 Spirometers;
- ATS/ERS: 2005 Spirometry Guidelines;