We accept NHS purchase orders
Vitalograph Respiratory Monitor asma-1 Bluetooth
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
The Vitalograph Asma-1 is a simple to use electronic peak flow meter that measures Peak Expiratory Flow (PEF) and Forced Expiratory Volume (FEV1). It offers greater accuracy than mechanical peak flow meters and eliminates the need for paper record cards.
The Asma-1 is also available in models with USB interface, with Serial Interface or as a standalone unit without connectivity interface.
Features and Benefits
- Electronic record – no need for record cards
- Automatically assesses test quality
- Automatically stores best values
- Large, easy to read display
- Stores 600 test sessions
- More accurate than a mechanical meter
- Patient can review past results at home
- Measures PEF and FEV1
- FEV1 has less diurnal variability and is less effort dependent
- Displays % of personal best for both PEF and FEV1
- PEF and FEV1 zones can be personalised
- Suitable for use in clinic with SafeTway® mouthpieces
- Uses long life AAA batteries
- Easy to clean mouthpiece and flowhead
- Language independent