We accept NHS purchase orders
Vitalograph COMPACT Medical Workstation with Spirometer
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
The Vitalograph COMPACT™ Expert is a medical workstation that integrates high quality spirometry, 12 Lead ECG (by Vitalograph), H12+ Holter ECG, FeNO, pulse oximetry, COPD assessment, blood pressure measurement, challenge testing and more in a flexible, integrated solution. COMPACT features secure data management using data encryption in SQL databases.
The COMPACT Expert medical workstation features:
- 12.4 inch color touch screen display
- Class II Medical Device
- Spirotrac software integrating the management of your subjects, visits and all of your clinical testing
- Designed for secure encrypted data transmission via the internet to Vitalograph hosted central servers for analysis, review, over-reading, reporting and archiving
Vitalograph COMPACT for communication and training
- Ethernet x 2
- Serial ports x 2
- USB 2.0 x 4
- Bluetooth® and WiFi dongle option
- Audio out (stereo) and microphone input
- DVI video output for connection to a monitor or projector
Built-in Fleisch type Pneumotachograph flowhead for accurate, robust, linear and reliable flow measurements