We accept NHS purchase orders
SECA CT8000P- 2 Interpretive ECG Monitor
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
Seca CT8000P-2 ECG
FREE Seca EXTENDED WARRANTY UNTIL 31st DECEMBER 2023
- Robust and reliable: ideal for busy clinics
- Wi-Fi connectivity and seca link software includedas standard – PDF ECGs automaticallydownload to your pc following acquisition
- 8” colour high-resolution screen with anatomicalelectrode placement (hook-up adviser function)
- Compatible with all leading EMR systems – emis,SystmOne, Vision and others
- Brilliant signal quality – ideal for peadiatric ECGs
- Capture and store 10 minutes of uninterrupted 12 lead data to document intermittent arrhythmias
- Lead reversal: Warnings and misplaced electrodes are immediately displayed before ECG acquisition
The seca CT8000P-2 is a highly reliable and robust ECG machine with easy data access and fast transmission of ECG reports to your EMR system. It can receive and send data via Wi-Fi or LAN, preview all 12 ECG leads simultaneously on its generous high-resolution screen, has a large memory and a build-in A4 thermal printer. This enables you to process ECG records digitally and paperless or as A4 printout. The seca CT8000P-2 is equipped with a vast range of diagnostic functions and even provides a large selection of exercise ECG protocols for treadmills and ergometers. The ETM Sport interpretation module is especially designed for athletes and is based on the Seattle Criteria.