We accept NHS purchase orders
SECA CT8000i Interpretive ECG Monitor
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
- Stand alone, lightweight & portable ECG machine
- 12 lead, high quality interpretive ECG
- Choice of print formats including automatic rhythm strip
- One touch automatic or instant real time operation
- High quality adult and paediatric interpretive software
- Digital filters for mains, base line and muscle tremor
- Easy-to-use one-touch button operation
- Additional advanced filters (SSF and SBS) for clear traces
- QTC interval – Ideal for Mental Health
- Dedicated soft keys for ease of storing, printing and transmitting.
In Primary Care or as a Community Practitioner you need to cover a wide range of medical care without a loss of quality. For this requirement the CT8000i is a perfect fit. It is a reliable allround-talent with an easy-to-handle “QWERTY” keyboard and a preview screen. High quality printout to z-fold paper, you can also store up to 45 ECG records on the internal memory.