We accept NHS purchase orders
SECA CT320 Interpretive PC ECG with USB connectivity (Discontinued)
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
This item has been superseeded by SECA CT330 - Click here to view product
- Compatible with all leading EMR systems e.g., emis, vision, isoft and others
- Fully integrates with SystmOne
- seca cardio ECG software functions: single beat analysis, cumulative complexes, measurement table/interpretation/worklist of ECG reports automatically generated once recorded offering improved work process/single patient database viewed throughout practice network
- High quality recordings of all twelve leads with a sampling rate of up to 4000 Hz. Clearly arranged choice of A4 reports with one click including the popular 4 x 3 with lead II rhythm strip
- QTC interval – Ideal for Mental Health
- Impedance measurement: all electrodes highlighted with automatic quality indication to ensure the perfect ECG
- Digital pacemaker detection - Robust defibrillator proof unit
Easily integrate the seca CT320 in to your daily routine. Just plug in the USB connector into your desktop computer or laptop and get a fully functional interpretive ECG. This allows you to record all twelve leads with a sampling rate of up to 4000Hz, for viewing, analysis, reporting and printing on every PC in the network. Send the data to your EMR and if you like, work paperless from now on. Profit also from minimising time-consuming data entry errors.