We accept NHS purchase orders
Seers Medicare 3 Section Couch
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
Introducing Medicare - Our most versatile 3 section couch. Made in Great Britain.
- General examinations
- Minor procedures
- Physio therapy
- Patient transfer
About this couch
The Medicare 3 section couch provides excellent value for money with a modular frame facilitating a range of applications.
The frame itself is built to last using the finest raw materials and comes with a lifetime warranty. Pre-drilled holes on the frame allow for easy application of attachments such as stirrups, upper limb support and more. Additionally, an optional breathing hole and plug can be added for prone treatments.
This Medicare couch can easily be adapted to facilitate general examinations, Gynaecology, Phlebotomy to performing minor procedures in just a matter of minutes.
With a maximum load weight of 240kg, the couch has a generous 70cm of width and upholstered using Easy Clean - The latest upholstery system that doesn't have exposed staples or folded material making infection control and replacement easier than ever before. The Easy Clean upholstery is available in 16 colours (See below)
This couch comes complete with
- Electric height adjust with hand switch (A foot switch is also available as an optional extra)
- Electric backrest
- Couch Width: 70cm
- Foot section length: 65cm
- Seated section length: 43cm
- Backrest length: 83cm
- Height range: 45cm to 98cm
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 240Kg
- Adjustable backrest from horizontal to +85˚
- Adjustable angle head/foot section from -25˚ to +75˚
- Choice of manual or electric height elevation
- Excellent height range from 45cm to 98cm
- Retractable wheel design and adjustable foot for stability
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Hand switch fitted as standard on electric models
- Frames pre-drilled for addition of accessories
- Anti-bacterial powder coated frame
- Standard width 70cm Easy Clean Upholstery
A really hard wearing ‘leather look’ vinyl that will retain its performance for many years if cleaned and treated in the right manner. This fabric is fire retardant to crib 5, anti-bacterial and waterproof. Abrasion resistance to 100,000 cycles.
Available in 16 colours:
- Light Grey
- Dark Grey
- Sky Blue
- Dark Blue
- Lotus Green
Optional accessories available:
- Breathing hole & plug (to be ordered together with couch) (SS-6004)
- Single foot switch option (SS-6200)
- Head/Knee Support (SS-6007)
- Paper Roll Holder(SS-6005)
- Side Support Rails (Pair)(SS-6003)
- Cushions for Side Rails (Pair) (SS-6003P)
- Upper Limb Support (SS-6006)
- Leg Supports (Pair) (SS-6045)
- Lithotomy stirrups (Pair) (SS-6044)
- Telescopic IV Pole (SS-6054)
This couch has a lifetime frame warranty, 2 years on electric and hydraulic actuation, 2 years on gas struts and 12 months on all other components. (Further warranty details are available on request)
Good to know...
Mechanical Safety & Load Testing
All SEERS Medical products have been tested to the applicable clauses within IEC 60601-2-38 for mechanical safety and load test. Our couches have been thoroughly tested with a two and a half times safe working load (in excess of 600kgs) loaded evenly, for in excess of one hour, to prove load support capability without failure. All products are tested in accordance to IEC 60601-2-38 Clause 28.4 Not only do our products have high safe working loads (typically 240Kg), but our products also lift the rated safe working load from the minimum height to the maximum height smoothly.
All SEERS Medical products comply to IEC 60601-1 Safety for Medical Electrical Equipment as well as meeting the requirements of EMC to the standards of EN 60601-1-2:2000 - Directive 2007/47/EC. In addition, the actuation and control systems used on our products are marked with the UL mark, demonstrating compliance to UL60601-1 and CAN/CSA-C22.2No. 601.1-M90, meeting the requirements for USA and Canada. The actuation control system is also marked with approval to C-ETL-US No. 3154358.
CE Marking & Quality System
SEERS Medical operates a Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2008. SEERS products comply with the Essential Requirements in Annex I of EC Directive 93/42/EC, with all relevant design, production records, risk assessments, product testing and labelling information recorded in the documentation file labelled the “Technical File”. All products carry a unique serial number for traceability of build date, model number and associated build records.