We accept NHS purchase orders
HEINE iC 1 Dermatoscope for iPhone 5/5s/SE
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
HEINE® iC 1 – The iPhone App-based Digital Dermatoscope
The HEINE iC 1 is an image capturing device to record clinical and dermatoscopic images for documenting, monitoring and supporting differential diagnosis of melanoma and other skin lesions.
Innovative HEINE LEDHQ illumination combined with precision optics provide high resolution and reflex-free images with an Apple® iPhone® from version 5 upwards or iPod touch® 6th generation*. The integrated Toggle Function allows you to easily alternate between polarised and non-polarised views.
- Onboard iC 1 iOS App - free of charge
- See, or show your patients examination results directly on the screen
- Store images to compare against future examinations
- Transfer images electronically for attachment to patient record files
- Toggle Function to conveniently alternate between polarised images and immersion images
- Up to 40 x true magnification with HEINE precision optics and up to 12 Megapixel** image quality
- Changeable and cleanable contact plate made of high quality glass, with a scale for exact image comparison
- Latest Li-Polymer battery technology with USB charging function and charge status indicator
- Future compatibility – with exchangeable mobile phone cases
** with iPhone from Version 6s
- IC 1 Dermatoscope
- Smartphone mounting case
- Contact plate with scale
- USB cable and charger
iPhone NOT included