We accept NHS purchase orders
HEINE Diagnostic Set: BETA 400 F.O Otoscope & BETA 200 Opthalmoscope (Battery Handle)
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
BETA Set 2.5V - BETA 200 Ophthalmoscope + BETA 400 F.O. Otoscope + BETA Battery Handle
Set complete with:
- BETA 200 Ophthalmoscope,
- BETA 400 F.O. Otoscope with XHL
- 1 set of reusable tips
- 5 of both AllSpec disposable tips 2.5 and 4 mm
- 1 spare bulb each for XHL version
- Hard case
HEINE BETA 200 Ophthalmoscope
- Superior aspherical optics with XHL illumination
- Exclusive dustproof design protects the precision optical components and ensures maintenance-free operation.
- Aspherical optical system
- Aluminium frame system
- Eliminates corneal reflex
- Ideal for small pupils
- Exclusive dustproof design protects the precision optical components and ensures maintenance-free operation. The BETA 200 / 200S Ophthalmoscopes are the only instruments with an aluminium frame system. Optical components are flush-mounted on a cast aluminum frame, eliminating misalignment and making the instrument shock-resistant.
- XHL Xenon Halogen bulb with bright illumination and authentic colour rendering.
- Range of lenses: 27 lenses from -35D to +40D.
- Without macula aperture (pinhole).
- Exclusive continuous brightness control between 100 % and 3 (patent pending) with one-finger operation.
- No stray light due to the recessed, multi-coated viewing window – eliminates distractions.
- Precise one-hand control of the instrument.
- Ergonomic design offers flexibility while examining.
- Ergonomic design fits the orbita comfortably and blocks out ambient light.
HEINE BETA 400 F.O. Otoscope
- 2 x magnification with XHL illumination
- The otoscope has been designed with an all metal housing and scratch resistant glass lenses which guarantee a lifetime of maintenance-free use.
- Exclusive 4.2x magnification.More detail of anatomical structures and easy recognition of foreign bodies.
- Exceptional depth of field.Provides sharp spatial images in a convenient working range.
- Large field of view.Gives the necessary overview and perfect orientation during examinations.
- Multi-coated precision optics.Offer high resolution and distortion free images.
- Fiber Optic Illumination.Ensures homogeneous, very bright illumination and an unobstructed view of the ear canal and tympanum.
HEINE BETA Battery Handle 2.5 V
- BETA battery handle (batteries not included; appropriate batteries: IEC LR14)