We accept NHS purchase orders
HEINE Diagnostic Set: BETA 100 Otoscope & BETA 200 Opthalmoscope (Battery Handle)
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
BETA Set 2.5V - BETA 200 Ophthalmoscope + BETA 100 Otoscope + BETA Battery Handle
Set complete with:
- BETA 200 Ophthalmoscope
- BETA 100 Otoscope
- 1 set of reusable tips
- 5 of both AllSpec disposable tips 2.5 and 4 mm
- 1 spare bulb each for XHL version
- Hard case
HEINE BETA 200 Ophthalmoscope
- Superior aspherical optics with XHL illumination
- Exclusive dustproof design protects the precision optical components and ensures maintenance-free operation.
- Aspherical optical system
- Aluminium frame system
- Eliminates corneal reflex
- Ideal for small pupils
- Exclusive dustproof design protects the precision optical components and ensures maintenance-free operation. The BETA 200 / 200S Ophthalmoscopes are the only instruments with an aluminium frame system. Optical components are flush-mounted on a cast aluminum frame, eliminating misalignment and making the instrument shock-resistant.
- XHL Xenon Halogen bulb with bright illumination and authentic colour rendering.
- Range of lenses: 27 lenses from -35D to +40D.
- Without macula aperture (pinhole).
- Exclusive continuous brightness control between 100 % and 3 (patent pending) with one-finger operation.
- No stray light due to the recessed, multi-coated viewing window – eliminates distractions.
- Precise one-hand control of the instrument.
- Ergonomic design offers flexibility while examining.
- Ergonomic design fits the orbita comfortably and blocks out ambient light.
HEINE BETA 100 Diagnostic Otoscope
- Silica glass viewing window
- An otoscope with direct Xenon Halogen illumination in an elegant all-metal instrument head. For use with reusable specula or UniSpec disposable specula. With tip-adaptorit is also possible to use AllSpec disposable tips.
- All-metal housing.Exceptionally tough and durable.
- Instrument head matt-black inside.Eliminates reflexes.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Extremely bright, white light.
- Large, scratch-resistant glass viewing window with 3x magnification.Very sharp, distortion-free image.
- Swivelling viewing window built into instrument. Useful for instrumentation, cannot be mislaid.
- Insufflation port.Reliable test of tympanic mobility
HEINE BETA Battery Handle 2.5 V
- BETA battery handle (batteries not included; appropriate batteries: IEC LR14)