We accept NHS purchase orders
HEINE BETA200 S Opthalmoscope/BETA 200 Streak Retinoscope Diagnostic Set with Battery Handle
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
HEINE BETA 200S Ophthalmoscope + HEINE BETA 200 Streak Retinoscope +BETA battery handle
Set complete with:
- HEINE BETA 200S Ophthalmoscope
· HEINE BETA 200 Streak Retinoscope
- BETA Battery Handle
- 1 spare bulb for XHL version
- Hard Case
HEINE BETA 200S Ophthalmoscope
- Superior aspherical optics with XHL illumination
- Aspherical optical system
- Eliminates corneal reflex
- Ideal for small pupils
- Exclusive dustproof design protects the precision optical components and ensures maintenance-free operation.
- The BETA 200 / 200S Ophthalmoscopes are the only instruments with an aluminium frame system. Optical components are flush-mounted on a cast aluminum frame, eliminating misalignment and making the instrument shock-resistant.
- XHL Xenon Halogen bulb with bright illumination and authentic colour rendering.
- The BETA 200S Ophthalmoscopeaccommodates higher refractive errors with a 28 single lenses Rekoss Disc and features a 74 single step design on a non-continuous wheel avoiding extreme diopter jumps (-36D to +38D) .
- Exclusive continuous brightness control between 100 % and 3 with one-finger operation.
- No stray light due to the recessed, multi-coated viewing window – eliminates distractions.
- Precise one-hand control of the instrument.Ergonomic design offers flexibility while examining.
- Suitable for large as well as small or undilated pupils.
- Ergonomic designfits the orbita comfortably, and blocks out ambient light.
HEINE BETA 200 Streak Retinoscope
- Total precision in selecting a parallel illumination beam
- Precise, easy selection of a parallel beam.
- Ergonomic shape.Protects the examiner’s orbita from stray light.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology.Bright, white light. Bright fundus reflex, easy recognition of neutralization point.
- Streak or spot Retinoscope.Simply by changing the bulb.
- Metal controls.Long-lasting.
- Single control for vergence and rotation.Comfortable operation.
- Integrated polarisation filter.Eliminates stray light and internal reflexes for a brighter fundus reflex.
- Orange filter (optional).Reduces patient dazzle without affecting the fundus reflex.
- Detachable brow rest.Increased comfort and control during examination.
- Holder for fixation cards (optional). For dynamic retinoscopy.
HEINE BETA Battery Handle 2.5 V
- BETA battery handle (batteries not included; appropriate batteries: IEC LR14)