We accept NHS purchase orders
Ear Oximetry Probe for BCI Pulse Oximeters
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
- Pulse oximetry ear sensor.
- Reusable softly-sprung, clip-on style.
- Flexible hook to minimise pulling on the earlobe.
- Recommended for adult or paediatric patients weighing over 15 kg.
A popular alternative to the standard finger probe for patients with poor periferal circulation and also regularly chosen for 6MWT (six minute walk test) applications.
Approved for use ONLY with:
BCI (Smiths Medical) Oximeters including:
- SpectrO2 10/20/30 range
- All handheld and bedside monitors badged as BCI or Oxi-Pulse
or BCI Compatible Monitors, including:
- KTMED OXYPALM
- MIR Spirodoc Oxi (requires interface cable)