We accept NHS purchase orders
Amplivox Otowave 202-H Portable Diagnostic Tympanometer
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
Building on the success of the Otowave 102, the Otowave 202 adds in contralateral reflex testing as well as optional high frequency testing for neonates (202-H).
The Otowave 202 is the perfect instrument to help audiologists and hearing aid dispensers identify middle ear disorders, but also to differenciate conductive and sensorineural hearing issues in combination with an audiogram.
- Designed for handheld and desktop use
- Dual power functionality
- 226Hz probe tone
- Optional 1kHz probe tone (202-H option) with admittance, susceptance and conductance measurements (YBG)
- Live display
- Ipsilateral and contralateral reflex frequencies (0.5, 1, 2 & 4kHz)
- Enhanced mode reflex test
- Auto pass/refer evaluation
- Fully customisable test protocol
- User selectable measurement speeds
- Internal memory, connection to thermal printer and/or PC