We accept NHS purchase orders
A&D TM-2440 24 Hour ABPM with Irregular Heartbeat detection (IHB)
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
A&D TM-2440 ABPM
Free A&D Cuff kit included with this monitor (Small, Medium and Large Cuff)
The TM-2440 from A&D Medical is an all-in-one blood pressure monitoring solution designed primarily for 24 hour Ambulatory (ABPM) monitoring.
This compact and lightweight device features Irregular Heartbeat detection (IHB) - making it the perfect monitor for continuous recording of BP.
The TM-2440 is validated in accordance with the new ISO810601-2 protocol, and the blood pressure accuracy was proven to be +/-3mmHg.
- 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring range of devices
- Light weight – from 122 grams (excluding batteries)
- Compact – only 66mm x 24.5mm x 95mm (WxHxD)
- Oscillometric measuring method
- Irregular Heartbeat detection (IHB)
- Automatically adjusts: Proper Cuff Pressure, Exhaust, End of Measurement
- Battery Power – only 2 alkaline or Ni-MH AA batteries
- Multiple measurement intervals – adapts to patient’s and healthcare professional’s exact requirements
- Bluetooth (BLE) or USB cable data output to computer or printer
- Local memory recording for up to 600 sets of data
- 24-hour clock and calendar
- Waterproof and Dustproof to IP22 Standard – designed ‘with the patient in mind’
- Can be integrated into an Electronic Patient Record System (EPR)
- Secure screw thread cuff connection – to avoid accidental disconnection/error readings
- OLED – Ambulatory monitoring display
- 4 cuff options ranging from 15cm to 50cm
- Accuracy: blood pressure +/-3mmHg; pulse +/-5%
- Clinically Validated to ISO810601-2