We accept NHS purchase orders
Vitalograph COPD-6 Bluetooth Respiratory Monitor
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
Vitalograph copd-6 bluetooth is a simple to use respiratory monitor that measures FEV1, FEV6, and FEV1/FEV6 with predicted values, obstructive index and COPD stage indicator.
This device can be paired with the mobile phone, PDA, PC or Home Hub for Bluetooth® transmission of test/session data and device ID, to be transmitted on to either the sponsor or web server.
This device can be used for respiratory monitoring in clinical trials, at home, at work, in primary or in secondary care.
Vitalograph COPD-6 is available in 3 other versions with either USB interface, wireless Bluetooth interface or as a standalone unit without PC connectivity.
Features and Benefits
- For COPD case selection for spirometry with Bluetooth transmission of data
- Early detection of COPD - quickly, simply and accurately
- Identifies those at risk of COPD at the pre-symptomatic stage to allow early medical intervention and facilitate better clinical outcomes
- Screens out those whose FEV1 is normal, and who therefore do not have COPD, without the risk of false COPD negatives
- Facilitates 'case selection' so that spirometry resources can be focused on those most likely to be diagnosed with COPD
- Monitors COPD patients using their 'number', the obstructive index, FEV1 as a percent of predicted
- Displays FEV1, FEV6, ratio and % predicted, obstructive index, COPD classification and lung age
- Built-in quality of blow indicator on a large, easy to read display
- Easy to clean flowhead
- Can be used with hygienic SafeTway mouthpieces or a BVF
- Displays the GOLD COPD classification (stage I - IV) to help recognise the need for a change in the patient's management plan
- Requires only minimal instruction for use by non-respiratory specialists
Transmits the following data:
- FEV1, FEV6, and FEV1/FEV6 ratio
- Predicted values for the above
- Age, gender and height
- Device ID automatically transmitted with the data
- Automatically sends data after each blow
- Can also send session data
- Time and date of each session
- Indicates blow quality and number of blows in each sessio