We accept NHS purchase orders
Talk Forward & Monitor Headset for Amplivox 260/270
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
The 260 Audiometer features everything you need to identify different kind of hearing loss and is regularly used to fit hearing aids all around the world.
The device includes air, bone and speech audiometry in a compact and lightweight design. The audiometer also includes masking and special tests alongside easy data management options.
- Frequency range: 125 - 8000Hz
- Attenuation range: -10 - 120dBHL
- Air and bone conduction, ULL/UCL
- Speech testing (live and recorded)
- Tone selection: Pure, pulsed, warble, continuous
- Narrowband masking
- Special tests: ABLB, Stenger
- Portable and lightweight design
- Integrated talk forward function
- Threshold retention function (during Test)
- Internal memory, connection to thermal printer and/or PC