We accept NHS purchase orders
SECA CT8000i-2 Interpretive ECG Monitor
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
- Quick and easy-to-use ECG machine
- Compatible with all leading EMR systems - emis, SystmOne, Vision and others
- On-screen preview of ECG - review recorded ECG prior to printing, saves paper
- Outstanding signal quality for adult and paediatric ECG's due to high sample frequency
- Advanced clinical interpretation ETM algorithm
- Compact lightweight design: 1.9kg
- Sealed keyboard ensures infection control
The seca CT8000i-2 is the 2nd generation of our best-selling 12 lead ECG machine with an enhanced signal quality and newest interpretation algorithms. It is compact, portable and has a user-friendly design, that allows for quick, easy and reliable ECG acquisition. Just enter patient data, control signal quality, acquire ECG and print it with the integrated high-resolution thermal printer. Taking an ECG has never been easier.
1 x CT8000i-2
300 x Qtrace Electrodes
1 x Pack of Alligator Clips
1 x Pack of Paper
1 x Mains Lead
Net weight 1.9 kg
ECG Channels 12
Product width 285 mm
Product height 189 mm
Product depth 61 mm