Online Infection Control Training Course - Return to work Covid-19 work precaution (6-8 Delegates learners via Zoom)
Our Trainers will inform participants that a virus is a sub microscopic infectious pathogen that replicates only inside the living cells of an organism. It is unable to self-replicate hence social distancing denies the virus of a host. Viruses can be spread in many ways.
COVID-19 is by droplets from an infected person can be spread during coughing or sneezing or by touch if present on skin.
The trainer will demonstrate the correct application of gloves, masks and aprons and hoe to remove these using an aseptic technique. Used PPE should be suitably bagged and disposed of as per clinical waste guidelines.
Explain current HSE guidelines during COVID-19 precautions and current guidelines for safe CPR; protocols. Including RIDDOR requirements and reporting any contamination breakout.
- What is a virus and how are they spread?
- Preparations for return to work
- Deep cleaning, ongoing cleaning, hard surfaces, door handles, toilets and washrooms
- Distance marking
- Procurement of appropriate PPE, Correct application and removal of PPE, Additional PPE for workplace first aiders.
- Hand washing and use of alcohol sanitisers
- HSE protocols for first aid in the workplace
- RIDDOR requirements
The vision on this model is brill! Very sturdy and ergonimic, would purchase again!Posted by Dr Dua | 02 April 2013 More
Great price. Made an offer on the item and got 10% off this item. Glad I got this. Most reliable Opthalmoscope available. Speedy service!Posted by Mr Coltyer | 09 May 2013 More