- Suitable for operating theatre and emergency use
- Suitable for adult, paediatric and neonatal patients
- Unique thoracic impedance and double mode nasal respiration test
- 8 waveform 12.1 inch colour TFT display
- Multi language operation
- Low power design with standby mode
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Monitors ECG, SpO2, NIBP, HR and Temp
- Calculates drug concentration, detects ST segment and analyses pacemakers and arrhythmia
- Adjustable limit audible and visual alarms
- Optional ETCO2, CO2, IBP and dual IBP
- Thermal results printer as standard
- Network connection for patient monitoring systems
- Optional mobile base available
The DARAY L550M patient monitor is a compact, lightweight device which can be used in operating theatres and medical rooms.
Purchasing a new patient monitor can be quite daunting particularly when looking through specifications and deciding on your requirements.
The DARAY L550M has been designed specifically to monitor ECG, NIBP, SpO2, TEMP and RESP with optional CO2. Being lightweight and compact, the L550 can be transported easily and has an optional mobile trolley for extra convenience.
The DARAY L550M is built to the highest standard and has many options available which can be tailored to your needs. The L550M can be introduced to any department with minimal set up required ensuring you can meet the needs of your patients whether they are adult, paediatric or neonatal.
The vision on this model is brill! Very sturdy and ergonimic, would purchase again!Posted by Dr Dua | 02 April 2013 More
Great price. Made an offer on the item and got 10% off this item. Glad I got this. Most reliable Opthalmoscope available. Speedy service!Posted by Mr Coltyer | 09 May 2013 More