We accept NHS purchase orders
Omron 907 Professional Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
The Omron 907 Professional has been designed for clinical settings where more control is required. The Omron 907 features both automatic and manual modes, enabling accurate blood pressure measurement even in patients with conditions such as severe arrhythmia, which prevent the use of other automatic blood pressure monitors.
An advanced averaging mode automatically takes three readings within ten minutes to give an accurate reading with less chance for error. This allows the clinician to continue their assessment while the monitor is working, also helping to alleviate whitecoat tension.
Included are both rechargeable batteries and an AC adaptor for improved versatility. A mobile stand is also available for the Omron 907, enabling it to be easily moved around a practice or hospital.
To further reduce the effects of white coat hypertension, the Omron 907 has a hide function that stops the current blood pressure being displayed. Results are recorded as with normal the normal display mode.
A built-in check function allows the blood pressure monitor to be compared with another device for accuracy of readings.
- Clinically Validated – By the British Hypertension Society
- Automatic & Manual Modes – For patients with conditions that preclude the use of other automatic BPMs
- Advanced Averaging Mode – Takes 3 readings in 10 minutes for an accurate average blood pressure reading
- Battery Or Wall-Powered – For enhanced versatility
- Mobile Stand Available – Enables the device to be presented properly in a clinical setting
- Check Function – The 907 can be compared against another device to check accuracy
- Hide Function – Hides the current reading to help alleviate white coat tension