We accept NHS purchase orders
HEINE K180 Ophthalmoscope with USB rechargable handle
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
HEINE K180 Ophthalmoscope + BETA 4 USB rechargeable Battery Handle
Set complete with:
- K 180 Ophthalmoscope, in standard version
- BETA 4 USB rechargeable handle with USB cord and plug-in power supply
- Aperture wheel 1
- Soft pouch
HEINE K180 Ophthalmoscope XHL
- Standard direct ophthalmoscope
- A full-featured instrument at an economical price.
- Precision spherical HEINE optics. Corneal and iris reflexes are eliminated.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology.Bright, white light. Clear retinal image.
- Range of lenses: 27 lenses from -35 D to +40 D.Brilliant image even at high corrections.
- Ergonomical shape. The instrument fits the orbita comfortably.
- Soft orbital rest.Steadies the instrument and protects your glasses.
- Choice of 5 apertures.For both large and small pupils. Choice of fixation star or cobalt blue filter for corneal examination.
- Dust resistant housing. Maintenance-free.
- High-impact polycarbonate housing for durability.
HEINE BETA4 USB Rechargeable Handle
- Next-generation energy management
- Maximum safety and flexibility. You can charge your HEINE BETA4 USB Handle with any USB plug or other USB power source, with absolute peace of mind.