We accept NHS purchase orders
HEINE K180 F.O Diagnostic Set with battery handle
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
HEINE K180 Diagnostic Set complete with Battery Handle.
This set comprises of the following:
- HEINE K180 Fibre Optic Otoscope
- HEINE K180 Ophthalmoscope
- 1 x set of re-usable tips
- BETA Battery handle
- Hard case
K180 Fibre Optic Otoscope
Otoscope with Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination constructed of light, high-impact poly carbonate.
- Fiber Optic Illumination: Ensures homogeneous, very bright illumination and an unobstructed view of the ear canal and tympanum.
- Polycarbonate construction: Shock-resistant.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology: Extremely bright, white light.
- Acrylic viewing window with 3 x magnification: Sharply-focused distortion-free image.
- Swivelling viewing window built into instrument: Useful for instrumentation, cannot be mislaid.
- Insufflation port: Reliable test of tympanic mobility.
- Precision spherical HEINE optics: Corneal and iris reflexes are eliminated.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology: Bright, white light. Clear retinal image.
- Range of lenses: 27 lenses from -35 D to +40 D. Brilliant image even at high corrections.
- Ergonomical shape: The instrument fits the orbita comfortably.
- Soft orbital rest: Steadies the instrument and protects your glasses.
- Choice of 5 apertures: For both large and small pupils. Choice of fiaxation star or cobalt blue filter for corneal examination.
- Dust resistant housing: Maintenance-free
- High-impact polycarbonate housing for durability