We accept NHS purchase orders
Amplivox Otowave 102-4 Handheld Tympanometer
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
For over a decade, the continually evolving Otowave 102 has been the favoured choice in screening tympanometry around the world.
The Otowave 102 is easy to hold and very intuitive to operate. Screening tympanometry takes less than 5 seconds with an automatic pass/refer function. This makes the Otowave the perfect choice for screening children.
Advanced test settings are available for those requiring more detailed test results analysis.
- Portable, handheld design
- 226Hz probe tone
- Live display
- 1 or 4 ipsilateral reflex frequencies (102-1/102-4)
- Enhanced mode reflex test (102-4)
- Auto pass/refer evaluation
- Fully customisable test protocol
- Internal memory, wireless printing to thermal printer and PC connectivity