We accept NHS purchase orders
Amplivox 260 Diagnostic Audiometer with Audiocups
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
The 260 Audiometer features everything you need to identify different kind of hearing loss and is regularly used to fit hearing aids all around the world.
The device includes air, bone and speech audiometry in a compact and lightweight design. The audiometer also includes masking and special tests alongside easy data management options.
This listing comes complete with audiocups.
The popular choice
With its proven reliability history, the 260 is the audiometer of choice by audiologists and hearing aid dispensers worldwide.
The 260 builds on the success of the 240 for those requiring the ability to perform speech testing in a variety of environments. Despite its increased functionality, the 260 remains one of the easiest to use diagnostic audiometers available on the market today.
Special test types
Audiology is not always straight forward and it is sometimes necessary to conduct extra tests in order to complete the examination. The 260 includes the ability to conduct UCL's (ULL's) measurements as well as the Stenger and ABLB special test.
- Frequency range: 125 - 8000Hz
- Attenuation range: -10 - 120dBHL
- Air and bone conduction, ULL/UCL
- Speech testing (live and recorded)
- Tone selection: Pure, pulsed, warble, continuous
- Narrowband masking
- Special tests: ABLB, Stenger
- Portable and lightweight design
- Integrated talk forward function
- Threshold retention function (during Test)
- Internal memory, connection to thermal printer and/or PC