We accept NHS purchase orders
A&D UM-102B Stand Mountable Mercury-Free Sphygmomanometer
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
The UM-102B is the 2nd generation model of this device. This device can be stand mounted perfect for use on desktops taking up minimal space. Please note the stand mount is sold separately.
As a leading manufacturer of digital blood pressure monitors, A&D takes environmental conservation very seriously and the developed of the world’s first non-mercury traditional style sphygmomanometer. This worldwide effort to remove the use of mercury is detailed in the ‘Minamata Convention on Mercury’, and A&D are proud to be associated with this Government and industry led movement.
It’s predecessor, the ground breaking UM-101 has been used in various clinical trials over the year, one of the latest independent trials was into finding “a suitable replacement for mercury sphygmomanometry to measure blood pressure (BP) accurately in normal and hypertensive pregnancy.”
The trial concluded that the UM-101 “auscultatory hybrid sphygmomanometer is more accurate than the automated oscillometric device in pregnancy, specifically in hypertensive pregnancies. It is an acceptable replacement for mercury sphygmomanometry in pregnancy.
- Auscultatory blood pressure measurement
- Digital display for pulse rate
- Handy cuff holder and grip for carrying
- Durable and chemical resistant body – for easy cleaning to Hospital infection control standards
- Full ABS housing light weight body
- Professional cuff with 5 cuff sizes – covering 12cm through to 50cm
- Adjustable display column for easier analysis of result
- Easy battery replacement
- Anti-glare display to minimize reflected light
- ESH Clinically Validated