We accept NHS purchase orders
A&D Medical UA-767S Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Atrial Fibrillation Screening
If you are looking to place an order of significant quantity for this item, we may be able to help you with a bespoke quote.
Please complete all the details required below.
The UA-767S is the latest in the range of UA-767 devices from A&D – our flagship model since 1985.
It benefits from our 2nd generation IHB/AFib technology, which now measures the frequency of IHB (Irregular Heart Beat) / AFib – shown by icons and divided into different grades. This now enables the user/clinician to see how often IHB/AFib has been detected – indicating the level of risk to the patient. If the grade is high, you should consult a doctor immediately.
- 3rd generation of the flagship UA-767 range
- A&D’s Slimfit™ Cuff – latex and metal free, covering 22-32cm
- 2nd generation IHB (Irregular Heart Beat) / AFib Screening Indicator to show frequency IHB%/AFib%
- Cuff Fit Error Indicator
- Movement Error Indicator
- WHO Blood Pressure Classification Indicator
- 60-memory + Average Reading
- ESH Clinical Validation